New to Legos In My Pocket??

Monday, January 3, 2011

Show me yours, I'll show you mine...











Previous Challenge Posts
Day #5
Day #6
Day #7
Day #8
Day #9
 Day #10

** This was one of the few Christmas post I didn't manage to get up. Since it's after the first, i have been informed by Hubbley & the roomies that it is unfortunately time for my Christmas cheer to once again be packed away till next year. There for, I felt it was appropriate to share it with all of you first.. So i can look back on it whenever i please. :) **

















Don't you love the holidays??





Don't forget to click here for the NEWEST YOTM  
Daily Picture Post!!
 
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, y'all went all out! It looks great, especially the ribbon on a door to look like a present.

Yeah, we're starting to take our decorations down too. It's a tiny bit sad.

Post a Comment

Leave love, leave hate, leave WHATEVER you feel... as long as what is left is HONEST & REAL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods