New to Legos In My Pocket??

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hardy-Har-Har!

It's my FAVORITE time of the week!
It's time for:


For those of you who are new:

Just like cartoons early Saturday morning ...
When you would get up early on PURPOSE to wrap yourself in a blankie, big bowl of cereal in your lap and watch silly shows till you couldn't laugh anymore??
Everyone likes to laugh. I haven't met many people who don't. We all love to laugh, or smile, giggle to ourselves, or laugh out loud so randomly that the people around us wonder if they need to call for help...
(That last one is my FAVORITE pass-time)

Well I know that I do. I also know I LOVE to make others laugh, therefor..  
"Silly Saturdays!"


Sit back, drink some coffee, chow some cereal, and remember what its like to just laugh.
...like there is nothing else that matters in the world...

Share them with your friends. Keep them to yourself. You can even join in and share what YOU'VE got!
All I ask, is that you smile, relax, and Laugh!


Don't forget to leave you thoughts, questions, requests and <3 in the comments below!!

____________________________________________________

The following laughs thanks to:


Dear husbands,
Your wife is still hot, it just comes in flashes now.
Sincerely, Menopause
Dear new diet,
She'll come crawling back to me soon. I'm irresistible.
Sincerely, junk food

Dear McDonalds,
Please stop trying to convince us your food is healthy.
Sincerely, we know what's in a Big Mac.
Dear toes,
The house is 75 degrees and the rest of my body is fine... why are you so cold?
Sincerely, this is getting ridiculous.

Dear razor,
I have decided to use you only on days when I am going to have sex. Sorry.
Sincerely, practical girl.


Dear giant cupcake maker,
Wouldn't it just be called a cake?
Sincerely, confused.

Dear creators of Sesame Street,
Kids are still fat. Can I come back now?
Sincerely, Cookie Monster.


Dear people who use my computer,
You really should start logging out of Facebook.
Sincerely, surprise! You just came out of the closet.


Dear women with penciled in eyebrows,
You're not fooling anyone.
Sincerely, Everyone.

Dear Brady Bunch,
Maybe when you get red hair and magic wands, 
your family will finally be considered cool too.
Sincerely, The Weasleys


Dear pink lemonade,
Where can I find these pink lemons?
Sincerely, confused drinker


Dear turkey,
Is this as awkward for you as it is for me?
Sincerely, stuffing.


Dear Juliet,
What do you mean you were faking it?
Sincerely, Romeo.



____________________________________________________

 The following laughs thanks to:











____________________________________________________








Photobucket







Don't forget to check out the newest features!

MFBLegos In My Pocket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The second DBPB is extremely true. It's why I never really diet :)

Anonymous said...

LOL I love those auto corrects!
Stopping by from TRDC!

Brooke T said...

SO glad my blog can help you out and oh my goodness I love those auto correct websites!

Jaimie said...

Thanx ladies! The auto corrects seem to be a big hit! :)

Post a Comment

Leave love, leave hate, leave WHATEVER you feel... as long as what is left is HONEST & REAL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods