New to Legos In My Pocket??

Friday, November 26, 2010

... & now your BROKE.









Previous Challenge Posts




Every year it the same thing. 

You have a ton of family,
You have a ton of friends,
You do my BEST to host something
you have a TON  to do...

& your BROKE.

 I swear its like no matter how much $$$ I save, it always somehow managed to disappear and find a NEW pocket the second Christmas rolls around.

And then I have to resort to Kohls and their wonderful stocking stuffer deals, Walmart's discount last season trinkets, or worse...

RE-GIFTING

I don't know about you but I HATE re-gifting...
it makes me feel like crap, & cheap... like a cheat.

Ugh. 

So THIS year we're doing it different. I am giving EVERYONE in our little circle an easy out.



im gonna save us ALL some of that wonderful $$$ that we throw away every year.

**We are having a Office-style Christmas Party**


Potluck
BYOB
Re-used last year decorations
ridiculous decorations
ugly sweaters

...& Yes...

SECRET SANTA

yup.

 & I'm making it a tradition.. how about THAT!



Don't you love the holidays???














Don't forget to click here for the NEWEST YOTM  
Daily Picture Post!!
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave love, leave hate, leave WHATEVER you feel... as long as what is left is HONEST & REAL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods