New to Legos In My Pocket??

Saturday, January 1, 2011

...Goodbye 2010...



We had the best of times, 

We had the worst of times, 

& here are the TOP 10 of each!
(in no particular order)

Top 10 Worst of 2010:

Ryan's car being stolen... 
 & Jaimie's motor blowing up a week later

Breanna's "Call-for-Help"

The pregnancy scare & almost Emergency C-section

Melissa's aversion

Ryan's wallet & phone stolen from lunchbox at work.

  Mazda hurt his back, couldn't walk for 2 months

Jaimie & Ryan being unemployed at the same time.

Annaise getting staph & ending up in Swedish for a week

Melissa's mom not choosing to cooperate with family

Jaimie's Miscarriage





Top 10 Best of 2010:
Ryan & Jaimie's wedding 
(we know it was 2009, we are still counting it!)
Melissa is pregnant!
Moving into new apartment

Anthony & Melissa's wedding
First Family Pride Parade
MiNiCrew Trip
Danielle's first homecoming



 Ryan back to work
Starting our first Family/Friends Tradition
 (Ugly Sweater Christmas party)
 
Annaise was born!



...Goodbye 2010...
Hello  
*.*New Year!!*.*



Don't forget to click here for the NEWEST YOTM  
Daily Picture Post!!
 
 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Clark family said...

I know that a lot was hard for you in 2010 I hope that 2011 is easier for you! I love you and am glad you could see through the bad to the good!!!

Anonymous said...

What a crazy and eventful year! I don't know if I said this before, but I'm sorry about your miscarriage, Jaimie! I can't even imagine what you went through (and are still going through). Just remember that God loves you and has a plan for you - even if it's not what YOU planned. Look at me and my change in majors! You and Ryan will welcome a baby soon.

Jaimie said...

<3

Post a Comment

Leave love, leave hate, leave WHATEVER you feel... as long as what is left is HONEST & REAL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods