New to Legos In My Pocket??

Saturday, January 8, 2011

OOhhhhMyGeezuss.. (My FIRST time guest blogging!)

So in some totally cool, round about, totally accidental way.. 
I ended up as a guest blogger for my wonderfully awesome totally hilarious friend Meditative Mom

 ^ ^ Click here ^ ^

& in true me fashion, the only thing I could come up with, is the wonderfully embarrassing moment of how Ryan asked me to marry him. 

*YeesH*

...ofcourse...
So head on over.. Check it out.. 
& make SURE while your there, to take a look around her site
cause whether its at me.. or her...
Your bound to laugh your *ASS* off!





Don't forget to click here for the NEWEST YOTM  
Daily Picture Post!!
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave love, leave hate, leave WHATEVER you feel... as long as what is left is HONEST & REAL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods