FeedBurner                 ContactUS    ContactUS    FeedBurner    FeedBurner
New to Legos In My Pocket??

Sunday, January 16, 2011

This is for YOU Momma

 Happy Birthday...
Momma!



To the woman who brought me into this world,
You are UH-Mazing.

To the woman who loved me from day one,
You are UH-Mazing.
To the woman who taught me how to just LAUGH,
You are UH-Mazing.

To the woman how taught me it's okay to cry,
You are UH-Mazing.

To the woman who taught me how to be strong,
You are UH-Mazing.

To the woman who taught be how to speak my mind,
 
You are UH-Mazing.

To the woman who taught me that 
I don't NEED to be perfect,
 You are UH-Mazing.

To the woman who taught me to just breathe,
 You are UH-Mazing.

To the woman who takes me for ME,
 You are UH-Mazing.


 To the woman who taught me it's okay to fall down,
You are UH-Mazing.


To the woman gives everything she has,
You are UH-Mazing.

To the woman who IS forever my Best Friend,
 
You are UH-Mazing.

To the Mother I hold close to my <3,
You are UH-Mazing.
I love you momma! 
Thank you for everything you've done.
Hope you have a WONDERFUL birthday this year! 
<3










Don't forget to heck out the newest features!

MFBLegos In My Pocket






13 comments:

Jennifer Kay said...

Awesome birthday tribute to your mom! You have so many nice pictures of her, I wish I had the same!!! Happy birthday to your mama!

Facing50Blog.com said...

What a wonderful post. It made me smile. I doubt very much if my son would be capable of such a tribute bearing in mind he normally forgets my birthday altogether! Happy Birthday to your lovely Mother.
I dropped by because I rather liked the name of your blog. You have a lovely blog. I'll be back.
Carol from www.facing50withhumour.blogspot.com

Bloggin in PA said...

awwww Happy Birthday to your mom!

I love your blog title, I used to play with legos so much when I was little!

Stopping by from Comment Love! :-)

Jaimie said...

Thanks so much everyone! i love my momma.. we hang out alot so i get as many pix as i can :)

Sarah the Writer said...

That's such a cool post! Mine for my mom wasn't this creative.

CP said...

Love Legos! Hello!

Found you on a blog hop and am your newest follower - Would love for you to check out my blog and follow back if you like it.

Check out my "retail therapy" giveaways and enter a few, there are some great products to win.

I also have a fantastic weekly blog hop.

http://retailtherapylounge.blogspot.com
or
http://www.retail-therapy-lounge.com

Carol

Teresa Choplin @ tchoplin2009(at)gmail(dot)com said...

I'm a new follower, found you the Sunday Blog Hop, please feel free sometime to stop by my blog, and link up to my Swimmin by Sunday Blog Hop to.
http://www.nontypicalmom.com/

Jamie said...

love the tribute! Stopped over from the blog hop!

Colie's Kitchen said...

Hi this is Nicole from Colie’s Kitchen I wanted to drop by and say hi. I really like your blog, and I am now a new follower. I would love to have you stop by Colie’s Kitchen if you get a chance. www.colieskitchen.com

ModernMom said...

What a fabulous post! It brought tears to my eyes:) Happy Birthday to your Mama!

Tiffany said...

What a sweet tribute, love the pics! I hope your Momma has a great birthday.

S.I.F. said...

What a great tribute to your beautiful mom!!

Jaimie said...

Thank you so much! :)

Post a Comment

Leave love, leave hate, leave WHATEVER you feel... as long as what is left is HONEST & REAL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods