New to Legos In My Pocket??

Friday, January 28, 2011

Danielle is KICKASS.










Today is FabFriends day over at FTLOB

In the spirit of the day, I want to introduce you to a friend of mine.

This is 




She is my 14 year old, Sas-A-fras talkin, goofy-walkin,
I do it MY way, Don't care WHAT you say 
 best friend of a little sister.
( She makes random guest appearances in our blog. :)

I LOVE this kid!

She reminds me not to sweat the little stuff.
She reminds me to stop and enjoy the day.
She reminds me to laugh at myself.
She reminds me to allow others to laugh with me.
She reminds me that not EVERYTHING is as serious as it seems.
She reminds me that tomorrow is another day.
She reminds me how to be a kid.
She reminds me how to be a grown-up.
She reminds me that its okay to be wrong sometimes.
She reminds me that its okay to be right, as well.
She reminds me to earn what I want.
She reminds me to not want more than I need.
She reminds me to speak my true feelings.
She reminds me to cry when those feelings are to strong.
She keeps me sane.


She used to use tumblr,
but it seems to have lost its appeal to her.
She has a BLOG
Legos In My Pocket
...but she won't WRITE on it...
(I'm working on it!)

Hopefully soon!
Cause I tell ya, this girl has some AMAZING thoughts in her!

Who is YOUR FabFriend??







Photobucket





Don't forget to check out the newest features!

MFBLegos In My Pocket

4 comments:

Clark family said...

awwww

Danielle said...

AWWWWWWW SISSYTER I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH (:

Jaimie said...

:) love you Dani .. WRITE IN YOUR BLOG!! :) lol...

Amanda Moury said...

I <3 sisters :)

Post a Comment

Leave love, leave hate, leave WHATEVER you feel... as long as what is left is HONEST & REAL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods