New to Legos In My Pocket??

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Zodiac changes? WTF?!

Your zodiac sign may not actually be your zodiac sign anymore.

Astronomer Parke Kunkle says that due to changes in the Earth's alignment the dates of many zodiac signs have changed, according to NBC. 
In addition, there may be a 13th Zodiac sign:  
Ophiuchus

  says that as the Earth and Sun slowly move the signs gradually change, as expected.

The change didn't happen over night either. The 12 signs were designated to different periods of the year almost 3,000 years ago, when astrology began, and since then the Earth's position in relation to the sun has changed.

While the sign many people were born under may now be different, it shouldn't affect horoscope readings, according to NBC.

(I have also read in other articles that it really 
only affects those born 2009 and after.)




See if your Zodiac sign 
has changed below.

The New Dates:
Capricorn:  
Jan. 20 - Feb. 16

Aquarius: 
Feb. 16 - March 11

 
Pisces: 
March 11- April 18

 
Aries: 
April 18 - May 13

 
Taurus: 
May 13 - June 21

 
Gemini: 
June 21 - July 20

 
Cancer: 
July 20 - Aug. 10

 
Leo: 
Aug. 10 - Sept. 16

 
Virgo:
Sept. 16 - Oct. 30

 
Libra: 
Oct. 30 - Nov. 23

 
Scorpio: 
Nov. 23 - Nov. 29

 
Ophiuchus:
Nov. 29 - Dec. 17
 
(There was no cool art for this one)

 
Sagittarius: 
Dec. 17 - Jan. 20


click here to see the full article

I don't know about YOU ... but I'm sticking to my original sign no matter what.
24 years as a Cappy.. I ain't changing NOW!
Read more about the "other" side of the argument HERE
(I agree with THIS guy! )

What do YOU Think??



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I'm not happy about this either (although your posts about it are the first I've heard about it). I'm happy being a Virgo. When I was younger, I spent too much time memorizing the traits that applied to me (which I have now forgotten). Besides, Virgo is the Virgin, right? A mid-twenties girl who's never been on a date screams virgin to me.

Jaimie said...

Hahaha WOW Sarah.. sometimes your brutal bluntness is awesomely amazing to me :) not a lot of people have that same brash honest outlook on things. i love it :)

Kristina Ruth said...

I've always been a Aquarius. How can I be a capricorn now?! What the heck. I'm still sticking with Aquarius.

This is BS, I want to confront this guy! haha!

Anonymous said...

I'm not that way in real life though, Jaimie. I'm too shy and nice to be!

Post a Comment

Leave love, leave hate, leave WHATEVER you feel... as long as what is left is HONEST & REAL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods