New to Legos In My Pocket??

Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Rediculous Fear

Legos In My Pocket




 New Scavenger Hunt Clue!


As you might have already seen I got the 
new monthly hint up a little early! 
I was just TOO ready to start a new Hunt!!




This month's Scavenger Hunt Clue:
A ridiculous fear

Mine is balloons... eeesh!
I'm not tooo sure WHY I'm so afraid of them... I thikn its the fact that I never know when they are going to pop.. & when they do, the sound is so loud & random I never know what is was...
As I said.. RIDICULOUS...


Happy Hunting!!


Photobucket








You can use this comment box
to add YOUR picture! :)
 
 


Powered by Pnyxe


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave love, leave hate, leave WHATEVER you feel... as long as what is left is HONEST & REAL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods