New to Legos In My Pocket??

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Dear Santa,



Previous Challenge Posts
Day #5
*Our Wish Lists!*


When it comes to Ryan, He's pretty simple. Hot Wheels, & tools. For 8 years I have NEVER been able to go wrong.. as long I i am in either one or both of those two categories..


But his "UN-obtainable" for this year... the present he wishes desperately he could figure out how to get his grubby little hands on... THIS:

An Acura TL

Dont I wish!
He also shares a "un-obtainable" wish with Anthony:



New XBOX360 w/ Kinect
 
I can tell you right now, THAT one isn't happening ANY time soon... for EITHER of them.
Though I know Anthony would be just fine with Either (or both) of these:

Peach & Mint Shisha
& a new 4-pipe Hooka

BLEH. Atleast he does that bologna outside. :) 

Now Melissa has very simple, artsy tastes: 




New brushes, a new easel, 
Watercolors, & the PostSecret books...



While I Also have simple tastes like:
a cookie rack & 
peppermint stuff from Bath & Body Works

But we share a common interest 
in two very AWESOME things...


A Nintendo Wii      &     A Canon Rebel




I think its our turn right?
The boys got what they wanted LAST year.. 

yup.. our turn.. i think so! :)



Don't you love the holidays?





Don't forget to click here for the NEWEST YOTM  
Daily Picture Post!!
 
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The PostSecret guy came to my school back in September. It was an enjoyable presentation. I ended up buying the first book. Very interesting.

And get a Wii! The four of you can play each other in Bowling (my personal favorite) or Tennis. Ours is really my brother's but he shares (for once).

Post a Comment

Leave love, leave hate, leave WHATEVER you feel... as long as what is left is HONEST & REAL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods