New to Legos In My Pocket??

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Do you love autumn??



If you love Autumn as much as I do...


 
Then I guess we can be friends.

:D

There is just something about the crisp, colored Autumn air that brings a smile to my face.
Plus, anything that gives me an excuse to sip 
warm apple cider 
 by the gallon can't be that bad, can it?


What about you? What do YOU love about this season??
Join me for my "I love Autumn" hop 
& tell me what you think!

 


Write a post, post a picture, play a song, share a recipe...
Whatever says "I Love Autumn" for you!





Legos In My Pocket



Then, add your post to the linky so others can enjoy your favorites too!
Don't forget to visit some of the other link ups to see Autumn with new eyes...
& don't forget to add the "I Love Autumn" button to your post! :)




 
Show me YOUR Autumn!



Photobucket







Don't forget to check out this month's MFB!
 
Legos In My Pocket
 
 
 
 
Have you joined in on the postcard swap?? 
Click the button to hop in!!

Photobucket







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods