New to Legos In My Pocket??

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Rizzle fo-shizzle my-NIZZLE!


I Am... amazingly awesome-licious :)

I Want... an new car
I Have... An amazing wifey.. that makes me pudding.
I Wish... we had our OWN place.
I Hate... Thieves.. & onions. 
I Fear... Not being able to support my family...
I Hear... Mazda snoring. (It waaas Melissa flirting ;)
I Search... Craigslist
I Wonder... how many licks it really takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop.
I Regret... Not sleeping in the car that night...
I Love... Honda&Mazda cars, & my wifey..& my puppy
I Ache... all over
I Always... Eat McDonalds
I Usually... Sleep all day
I Am Not... going to do dishes
I Sing... all my own words :)
I Dance... The Rizzle Dance
I Never... Slow down
I Rarely... Share my feelings...
I Cry... during sad movies
I Am Not Always... happy
I Lose... my temper frequently
I'm Confused... most of the time
I Should... Save more $$$
I Need... PUDDING.


I am...Ryan

....He's one heck of a hubby! :D
Who are you??


Photobucket



1 comment:

S.I.F. said...

Oh footie pajamas! AMAZING!

Post a Comment

Leave love, leave hate, leave WHATEVER you feel... as long as what is left is HONEST & REAL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods