New to Legos In My Pocket??

Thursday, September 22, 2011

It's here!!!


Autumn is here!

& I love everything about it...
the entire world changes!


The smells, the weather, the colors.


It is the end of my favorite time of year.. 
i love the beginning of Summer, till the end of Autumn.
(Spring is to darn rainy, & Winter is to dang cold!)


And soon comes Halloween, where we can dress up like someone else for the day...
& then every inner-fat-kids dream
THANKSGIVING!


*Yum!*


Oooh I'm getting so excited... 
What about you? What do you  like about autumn?
Write about it and tell (or show) me YOUR list of autumn favorites...
Then link-up below!



Don't forget your Autumn Linky Button!





Legos In My Pocket










Don't forget to check out this month's MFB!

 
Have you joined in on the postcard swap?? 
Click the button to hop in!!

Photobucket









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods