New to Legos In My Pocket??

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I got another interview!!!




Okay, remember when I was all nervously excited about a very important phone call?
Well the phone rang, I answered, & everything went great!

The emailed me back the next day requesting a second interview, 
which is TOMORROW!

Again, I'm so nervous-jittery-excited that I cant even think straight!
If I get this great & wonderful job, with the state, & an awesome pay rate, & great benefits, & a perfect sense of stability, I will start training on MONDAY!

....ooooooh I so hope this goes well...

Wish me LUCK!!

Photobucket






Don't forget to check out this month's MFB!
 
Legos In My Pocket
 
 
 
 
Have you joined in on the postcard swap?? 
Click the button to hop in!!

Photobucket







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods