New to Legos In My Pocket??

Friday, October 7, 2011

I need a favor...



If you have two quick seconds, hop on over to my friend Breezie's page 
Legos In My Pocket

She JUST started up, & She posts ALL her posts from her phone since she has no computer, so it's not much... but she's at a point in her life right now where she could really use some friends. You all have been such a wonderful support for me the last year, & I would love to extend that her way. 

She's a spunky lil gal, with a great attitude... and an awesome sense of humor.
(She has the "warning-adult content" thing... It's because she swears a TINY  bit, but she wanted people to be warned... she's really such a good kid.)
 
:D

Thanx everyone!
Have a great weekend... keep an eye out for these awesome posts to come:

Saturday = an ALL new Silly Saturday
Sunday = MFB Question of the week


XOXO to you all!



Photobucket






Don't forget to check out this month's MFB!
 
Legos In My Pocket
 
 
 
 
Have you joined in on the postcard swap?? 
Click the button to hop in!!

Photobucket







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods