New to Legos In My Pocket??

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Oh no.. this is always hard...



4.  What is something that people other than your close friends and family (those who know you best) would be surprised to know about you?

This one is a little difficult.

I love to work on cars.
I'm terrified of balloons.
I've never been on vacation any further than California.
 I'm terrified of heights.
I love pigs & penguins.
I am very very OCD.
I'm highly afraid of most birds.
I love to listen to old school rock:
Pink Floyd, Pearl Jam, AC/DC, Metalica
I also enjoy old country:
Reba, Brooks and Dunn, The Judds, Garth Brooks
I'm not fond of most meats or fresh veggies.

Last but not least, I can seem not very nice, (when I really am)
that I don't like people, (that tends to be true)
& I have a HORRIBLE swearing problem.
(It just dosn't show online, cause I have to THINK before I type.) 
:D


What about you???



Photobucket






Don't forget to check out this month's MFB!
 
Legos In My Pocket
 
 
 
 
Have you joined in on the postcard swap?? 
Click the button to hop in!!

Photobucket







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods