New to Legos In My Pocket??

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Off to the Pumpkin Patch!!



We had a very busy day yesterday, Gibby & I took a tour through some day-cares in case I do end up getting the job, & then used our freedom (Anthony was babysitting.) to have a Ladies Lunch! So of course we ended up at Olive Garden!!


We loooove the Soup, Salad, & Breadsticks!!!
And ofcourse I had to bring home something for the hubbly:
 ...Pumpkin-Cheesecake...
YUMMM.

After Lunch, we met up with everyone at the pumpkin patch. 
Not only was it Niecie's first time... Gibbs had never been either!
( I told her that was LUDICROUS & needed to be remedied)  
We ate roasted corn, walked the corn-maze, picked pumpkins, it was a blast!


The corn was probably my favorite part... it was soooo good!


Shades of Autumn Photo Challenge




What did you do this weekend??




Photobucket






Don't forget to check out this month's MFB!
 
Legos In My Pocket
 
 
 
 
Have you joined in on the postcard swap?? 
Click the button to hop in!!

Photobucket







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods