New to Legos In My Pocket??

Friday, October 28, 2011

OHHH. MY. GAAWWD.




This new sleep schedule is whooping my butt.


I've been shutting down all tech by midnight & getting myself to bed waaaaaaay before normal time to try to prepare for my new work shifts. I really didn't realize how much work I get done in late night hours!
Everyday seems to be shorter than the next... I get up, do housework, run errands, drive people where they need to go... and before I know it it's bed time again! Is this how normal people run there day? No time for what they need to do??
Don't even mention wanting to do something, or anything resembling "me time."
There is none of that here.

 I'm trying my hardest to get caught up on my housekeeping and errands
but with me being the only one cleaning without being asked directly..
(and even then, there are fifty million reasons why others shouldn't have to help)
and trying to keep up with everyone else's mess ontop of my own,
it seems like an endless circle.

 ...sweeping, mopping, dishes, laundry, cat boxes, dog dishes...

I don't know what I'm going to do once I start working.



Photobucket






Don't forget to check out this month's MFB!
 
Legos In My Pocket
 
 
 
 
Have you joined in on the postcard swap?? 
Click the button to hop in!!

Photobucket







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods