New to Legos In My Pocket??

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Unicorns??




3. Where do you think unicorns get their magic powers from?


Kay, I have a secret.
Well... Not really.

I have to admit, I'm not really  that funny.
I know this, & I don't try to be funny, I have Ryan for that...
I'm constantly reminded by my family that I have no humor.  Because of this reality, all I can think of when I hear "unicorns" is either Harry Potter, Lisa Frank,
or Brittany from Glee.
 

"You look terrible. I look awesome."
- Episode 1.20,  "Theatricality"


Photobucket






Don't forget to check out this month's MFB!
 
Legos In My Pocket
 
 
 
 
Have you joined in on the postcard swap?? 
Click the button to hop in!!

Photobucket







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods