New to Legos In My Pocket??

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I GOT THE JOB!!!



I am so stoked!!
...They called me about 10mins ago... I cant stop jumping around...

YAAAY!!

I start on Halloween, (doesn't bother me any) & its a permanent, full time, 5 days a week, full benefits, great pay, ohmygawdImsoHAPPY!!!


I've been unemployed for the last 2 years, & aside from watching Annaise,
I've been bored outta my MIND!!  

Now we can help Eric out more, pay off some bills, get caught back up
....and at this rate... 
I'll be getting payed by Christmas....

Thanx to all of you for sending great thoughts & good luck wishes...

AAAAAAAHHHH! I GOT THE JOB!!



Photobucket








Don't forget to check out this month's MFB!
 
Legos In My Pocket
 
 
 
 
Have you joined in on the postcard swap?? 
Click the button to hop in!!

Photobucket







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods