New to Legos In My Pocket??

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Where's my shopping list??


Legos In My Pocket





It's Day #15... time for the next prompt:
(Thanks again to 30DaysofLists!)
 
On my Shopping List:
 
 
 
 
* Fabric Softener Sheets
*Chips
*Hot Pockets
* Apples
* Ice Trays

* Mangos
*Bread
*Top Ramen
*Cheese
*Tomato Soup
*Milk
*Apple Juice
* Ranch
*Toilet Paper
*Mustard
* Dog Training Treats
* Sweet Baby Rays
 
What about you? I wanna hear all about you!
Write up a blog post, & use the linky below to
Show me YOUR "Shopping" List!
 
 
 


Photobucket







 ** NO COPY-WRITE INTENDED!**
**All ideas & prompts for this I got from 30DaysofLists.com!**

Don't forget to check out the newest MFB feature!





Legos In My Pocket






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods