New to Legos In My Pocket??

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Things I'm good at


Legos In My Pocket




It's Day #2... time for the next prompt:
(Thanks again to 30DaysofLists!)
 
Things I'm good at:
 
* Singing
* Laughing
*Drawing
* Party hosting
* Reading

* Organizing
* Baking
* Cooking
* Childcare
* Writing
* Planning
*Smiling
 
What about you? I wanna hear all about you!
Write up a blog post, & use the linky below to
Show me YOUR "What I'm good at" List!
 
 

Photobucket




 ** NO COPY-WRITE INTENDED!**
**All ideas & prompts for this I got from 30DaysofLists.com!**





 
Don't forget to check out the newest MFB feature!
Legos In My Pocket
 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave love, leave hate, leave WHATEVER you feel... as long as what is left is HONEST & REAL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods