New to Legos In My Pocket??

Saturday, August 13, 2011

They are... sacred rituals...


Legos In My Pocket




It's Day #12... time for the next prompt:
(Thanks again to 30DaysofLists!)
 
Weekly Daily Rituals:
 
 
 
* Eating
* Dishes
* Shopping
* Laundry
* Planning

* Sweeping
*Reading
*Writing
*Sleeping

 
What about you? I wanna hear all about you!
Write up a blog post, & use the linky below to
Show me YOUR "Weekly (or Daily) Rituals" List!
 
 
 
 


Photobucket






 ** NO COPY-WRITE INTENDED!**
**All ideas & prompts for this I got from 30DaysofLists.com!**

Don't forget to check out the newest MFB feature!




Legos In My Pocket





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave love, leave hate, leave WHATEVER you feel... as long as what is left is HONEST & REAL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods