New to Legos In My Pocket??

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Goodies Goodies!


Got me some goodies!

...just want to show them off...
  
Got me some beautiful green sea-glass hair pins from Chelsea from The Lovely Harbour,





Got a cute little Planet Wise snack pack from Laura @ L to the Third





 ...This beautiful print by Sam over @ Young People in Love...




 Aaaaannnd in the midst of it alll... this SURPRISE postcard from
the beautiful Erin over @ My Beautiful Disaster!!!


ahahahahahahahaha... 
I Looooove goodies!


...Make sure you stop over HERE  & see what has me stopping to stare...





Photobucket
 
Have you joined in on the postcard swap?? 
Click the button to hop in!!

Photobucket





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods