New to Legos In My Pocket??

Thursday, August 4, 2011

I'm looking forward to



Legos In My Pocket





It's Day #3... time for the next prompt:
(Thanks again to 30DaysofLists!)
 
I'm looking forward to:







 
 
* My new Keurig machine
*Paying bills again!
*The new Twilight movie
* 9 year anniversary
* Buying my new Trailblazer

* ...(Someday) seeing that plus sign again...
 
 
What about you? I wanna hear all about you!
Write up a blog post, & use the linky below to
Show me YOUR "Looking forward to" List!
 
 


Photobucket






 ** NO COPY-WRITE INTENDED!**
**All ideas & prompts for this I got from 30DaysofLists.com!**

Don't forget to check out the newest MFB feature!







Legos In My Pocket








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave love, leave hate, leave WHATEVER you feel... as long as what is left is HONEST & REAL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods