New to Legos In My Pocket??

Monday, August 29, 2011

VMA's: The Good, The Bad..& the WTF???


Well, watched the VMA's last night...
(Whhhhy in the hell would I do that you ask??)

The CLOTHES ...of course!





The Good:






The Bad:





(Im Soooo tired of these ones...ugh.)

& the WTF???






I'm back & forth on this one. 
I like it, but I don't.. I don't know... 
(but I know I prefer it to her cheese-block hat.)

& Last but not least, my favorites from the night:

Selena always has such great style! 
...Stunning...
I'm absolutely in LOVE with this dress,
It was my #1 pick for the night!



& of course you gotta love Beyonce 
with her gorgeous ensemble 
& her awesome announcement! 
She looks absolutely radiant.



Pictures via here & here

What about you? Did you have a favorite that I didn't show? 
How about a "what where they thinking?!" that I missed?

What did YOU think?

Photobucket






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods