New to Legos In My Pocket??

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Life Of Nonesense...


This month I thought I'd do a little "do-good" & let my baby sis jump in on the MFB post.
(She thought it sounded fun!)

She's a spunky little chic who I'm glad to say I spend almost everyday with. 
with her & my husband in the same room, your lucky if you can get a breath with all the laughing...

Without further ado, Meet:
Danielle from 
Legos In My Pocket



1. Tell us a little about yourself.
I'm Danielle!
I Like Giraffes a lot. Nutella is the best thing on earth. Part of Kentwood dazzlers. 
I <3 turquoise & purple. I've known my best friend Kristin for 11 years, & I <3 my boyfriend Dylan more than fishes love water.




2. What is your favorite Lazy Sunday routine?
waking up,eating, watching movies,eating some more, tumbling, eating, then sleep.

3. Why/how did you get started blogging?
my stupid sister, made me this stupid blog cause she's stupid (: <3

4.What is your favorite "Lose Yourself"
book of the moment?
My all time favs (in no particular order) are:


 

5. How did you come up with the 
name of your blog?
Take a wild guess... (:



6. What is you favorite movie of the moment?
Oh Lord! I have thousands! Lets narrow it down to a sample:



7. What is your favorite thing to blog?
I don't blog, ...I tumble.
 ^Click pic for my Tumble^



8. What is your top "sing&dance your heart out"
song of the moment?
like, riiiight now? uhm...
-super bass by Niki Minaj
-next to you by Chris brown & Justin Bieber

-dirt road anthem by Jason Aldeen


9. Link the top 3 favorite blogs you wrote, & tell us what was behind your writing them.
 YOU CHOOSE.

10. Who/what do you want to be 
when you "Grow up"?
I want to be Adam Sandler. jkjkjk no... "I waant to be a billionaire, soooo frickin baaad." jkjkjkjk i dun know. I think I want to do Fashion.

11. Link the top 3 blogs you read. 
Your "Daily Must Checks"
I really like 
A Grimm Tale
Otherwise I really only read
Legos In My Pocket...


12. Describe/show your top "Can't live without" Item
My PHONE. it's Black, & it's a phone... duh.
WHY are you LAUGHING?!?

13. Whats your favorite time of the year?
"What time is iiiiit? SUMMER TIME!!"
High school musical, you should know this.

14. What is something you would like
to try in the future of your blog?
Fashion posts... or... just normal posts for that matter. (:

15. If you could re-live any moment in your life, 
when & why?
Collecting rocks with my grandpa, we don't get to do that anymore...
he dosn't even remember me. it's sad.I miss him...

Okay! That iss Dani! Make sure you stop over & check her out... Mostly she does just tumble, but I'm helping her get more active in the blogging world. right now she mostly just takes pictures, & comments on everyone's stuff, but she's getting there!

Legos In My Pocket

Show her some love!


Photobucket







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave love, leave hate, leave WHATEVER you feel... as long as what is left is HONEST & REAL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods