New to Legos In My Pocket??

Monday, February 28, 2011

Meet me on Monday!

I saw this on

a new blog I came across today, & thought it sounded fun!





Questions:

1.  What are you wearing right now?
2.  Do you have any freckles?
3.  What is your favorite Lifesaver flavor?
4.  What is the last movie you saw in the theater?
5.  Would you rather live without TV or without music?
---------------------------------------------------------------
My Answers!

1.  What are you wearing right now?
 New jeans, clean socks, Champ Shoes, Striped T, Wedding ring...
And to top it all off?
hubby's old 2XL caulk-covered work sweatshirt. :)

2.  Do you have any freckles?
 not really.. & the ones I do have are those really dark, "flat-mole" kind.. you know? the ones that look like seriously dark suntanned freckles or "beauty marks"? puh...

3.  What is your favorite Lifesaver flavor?
holy cow, I havnt had a lifesaver in years.. when it comes to the original flavors, it's cherry. It's ALWAYS cherry with me.. no matter what the item, I always prefer Cherry.
But Special flavors? 
I could eat some Butterscotch till the cows came home!

4.  What is the last movie you saw in the theater?
On Valentines date night with the Roomies!
It was hilarious... DEVLIN!

5.  Would you rather live without TV or without music?
Well I could never be without music.. plus.. not many TV shows or movies would be as awesome without the MUSIC in the background... :)


Who are you??



Photobucket

1 comment:

Ashley said...

That's a pretty cool idea. I really want to see Just Go With It as well :]

Have a great day!

Post a Comment

Leave love, leave hate, leave WHATEVER you feel... as long as what is left is HONEST & REAL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods