New to Legos In My Pocket??

Thursday, March 3, 2011

25 Cent Romance




It's that time again!
Time to introduce this months 
MONTHLY FEATURED BLOGGER

 I've known this gal for quite awhile... she is my family!! 
So when I heard she was starting up a blog of her own, it was only perfect that she was my next MFB! Even though she is suuuper new to the game, I wanted to make sure her welcome is big and wonderful! Ladies & gentlemen, My wonderful Roomie-Wifey!!!

This month we have:



with


25cent


1. Tell us about a little about yourself:
Melissa Rivera; I'm a 20 year old wife and mother. I was born in California and lived there for 9 years, then moved to North Carolina and lived there for 4 years, THEN moved here to beautiful Washington and haven't left since. I would like to visit Cali again sometime though. My life revolves around my 4 month old daughter Annaise, she's my everything besides my husband, Anthony. They make life so much fun, and there's definitely never a dull moment.


2.What is your favorite lazy Sunday routine?
I guess it'd have to be whenever I have a day off, just laying in bed sleeping in with Anthony and Annaise for as long as I can before Annaise gets fussy and wants to get up. Then we shower and then watch a movie or run errands (I try to convince Anthony for us to leave the house as much as possible, I love driving around). Or we take a walk around the apartment just to get some fresh air and check the mail. Then go get food or make lunch together. Then come home and relax, maybe play some COD and watch some netflix before going to bed. Perfect day :] 

3.Why/how did you get started blogging?
I've always loved writing, I used to just write on my myspace blog and in my livejournal, but I stopped for a couple years. My best friend Jaimie decided to start a blog for our apartment family then it kinda just turned into her personal one understandably so, after a major event happened to her. And so I decided to make my own, to keep my friends and family updated on Annaise, myself and Anthony. And so far I like it, I just wish I had more time to actually keep up with it. But I do what I can. 

4. What is your favorite "Lose Yourself" book of the moment?
Well the book I'm reading right now is one of The House Of Night Series; Chosen by P.C. Cast. I love just laying in bed or sitting in the rocking chair with Annaise asleep on my chest, and just read for an hour. It's my world away from this one. 

5. How did you come up with the name of your blog?
25 Cent Romance; To be honest, I made it up in like 2004, I don't remember how, but it was the title for my livejournal. So when thinking of a title for my blog, I figured I'd just stay with my signature title. 

6. What is your favorite movie of the moment?
That's always a tough one to answer, there are SO many good movies that I love. I guess I'd have to say right nowwwww it's Grown-ups, but I love anything with Adam Sandler in it. I love the cast in that movie. 

7. What is your favorite thing to blog?
Anything about my daughter, she makes for good conversation and I have TONS of hilarious stories about her :] 

8. what is your top "Sing&dance your heart out" song of the moment?
That's a tough one too.... Uhm.... "All I want" by A Day To Remember. I'll forever be a screamo kid, I can't deny it. But I do love me some "No Hands" by Waka flacka flame. hahaha 

9. Link the top 3 favorite blogs you wrote, & tell us what was behind your writing them. 
My family IS my most treasured item. They are what help me stay sane and keep my feet on the ground. They are my everything. I can't picture my life without them
I'm a huge TV show buff. Anthony and I love to find new shows to get hooked to. And I like doing the same with Jaimie so we can have our us time :D
Alyssa and I have been through so much. Most of my old writing from my myspace days were inspired by her. She'll always be a a part of my life no matter the distance. 

10. Who/what do you want to be when you "grow up"?
My dream career is to be a special effects movie make-up artist. I'm crazy about makeup!!! 

11. Link the top 3 blogs you read. 
Your "Daily must reads"
Since I'm still new to this, right now, I read Jaimie's 

12. Describe/show your top "Can't live without" item:
My camera! I love it so much :] I would like to get a new camera, but I love it it, it's like a child to me haha. 

14. What is something you would like to try in the future of your blog?
I'd like to do more photoswaps. I enjoy it, but as with the blog, I don't really ever have enough time to do it. 

15. If you could re-live any moment in your life, when and why?
My wedding day. It was an amazing day. I would LOVE to relive it, such a happy memory :]


25cent 


(Obviously) I LOVE this Gal!
& I am SO excited she's jumping into the blogging world! I can't wait to hear more from her! Make sure you head on over to HER PAGE & check her out, show her some of that warmth & friendship I've come to know & love!!!






I am STILL looking 
for NEXT months MFB!!

If you have someone who you would love to see featured, nominate them for next month in the comments below!!

3 comments:

-Mallori said...

I had no idea that this had become just your blog! I just assumed you wrote the most because you had time! Definitely going to check her out and follow her! So excited!

Jaimie said...

Mallori -I do tend to have the most time.. But I still talk about everyone and do posts with everyone's answers when I can, just after the baby was born and Mel went back to work our schedules became opposite.. this way, she has her own little space as well!! :)Definitely yes! Check her out! :)

Unknown said...

awww...that was great! i get to know a bit more about you. those pictures were awesome..I like the special effect pic of the lady w the colorful eyebrows. my family is my most treasured item too. :)

Post a Comment

Leave love, leave hate, leave WHATEVER you feel... as long as what is left is HONEST & REAL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods