New to Legos In My Pocket??

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I can be a cute monkey if I want too!

30Day
See my full list: HERE 

Day 22
A picture of something you wish you were better at.




...An easy thing would be to simply be better at crocheting...


BUT

I would REALLY like, 
instead of a normal run-of the mill, confused as hell, 
"Hunny can you fix it?" Wife...


I would LOVE to be better at being a more hands-ON
Grease Monkey's Wife!

... A very well dressed..adorable cute one at that! ;)

What Would YOU wish to do better??

Photobucket





Don't forget to check out the newest features!

MFBLegos In My Pocket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave love, leave hate, leave WHATEVER you feel... as long as what is left is HONEST & REAL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods