New to Legos In My Pocket??

Sunday, February 20, 2011

LOST


Do you ever feel lost in your own mind?


I do.

I routinely find myself gazing off into space, even while talking to someone.
Adrift in my own thoughts.

This normally causes light confusion and  acute migraines.
(for everyone involved.)

Why does this happen?
Why can I not stay focused?

Why does it feel like so often there is some four-year-old running amuck in my brain, blaring the radio, turning on the TV, and dumping out the toy box all at once while I sit helplessly watching the miniature tornado ensue?

*eye-twitch*

 & why the HELL is there not SOME kind of study with a resulting drug product to make the little fucker CALM DOWN.

*sigh*

...Deep Breath...
...Count to 10...

*twitch*

I think I need a nap.


Photobucket


Don't forget to check out the newest features!

MFBLegos In My Pocket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave love, leave hate, leave WHATEVER you feel... as long as what is left is HONEST & REAL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods