New to Legos In My Pocket??

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Lists Lists... so many Lists...


For some reason I just CAN NOT wake up rested! no matter what time I go to bed... I wake up like I've only slept for an hour... It's extremely frustrating.

I need to catch up on 30days of lists.. (bad bad me)
So I'm a little behind... but oh well. :)


Join 30 Days of Lists

Here's my catch-up:

This is my "30 Days of Lists" book. It's a scrapbook..
Since I'm doing mine all electronically this time, I will print each one and put it in here.
*I'm also going to put my old Lists in here too! :) *

Day #1:
 Goals this month




Day #2:
I'm happiest when...


Last but not least, today's prompt,
Day #3:
People I love
Obviously there are A LOT of people I love... More than are on here..
But I can't name EVERYONE, So.. I named the ones I see/talk to almost everyday.
What about you??


Photobucket




Don't forget to check out this month's MFB!

 
Have you joined in on the postcard swap?? 
Click the button to hop in!!

Photobucket







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods