New to Legos In My Pocket??

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Are you serious?!?!?!?!


..please excuse my absence...

I know I've not been around the past few days,
& I can guarantee I will be absent for a few more...
I'm trying to get my house ready for impending doom.

or in otherwords:
Me being out of it trying to recover from the removal of this:


Yup. THAT thing laying down on it's side is my back WISDOM TOOTH. uugh. I have never had any teeth pulled or anything before, and when this one cam in I knew something was wrong. I got really sick, was in alot of pain, even got a huge infection down the whole side of my jaw. But when I took the meds to clear that up, the pain went away. Yea, the tooth gave me a little trouble here & there... but for the most part I got used to it. I did notice a huge spike in my teeth clenching & migranes, but I figured all of the was from stress from recent events...

Well yes, stress & the fact that I have a giant TOOTH lodging it's way into my JAW!

....Sheesh-la-weese....

So on Thurday, I get to go in for my first ever "Surgery."

& to be honest, I'm absolutely petrified.

I don't do doctors, nurses, or dentists... (hence how this GOT so bad!)
I also do NOT do shots or gas-masks.
i have Waaaaaay to much anxiety & wil actually go into a panic attack.

Fun for me, riiiiiiight?

Yup.

But because my MIL is so awesome, She has set up with her boss
(She works in a dental office) that I will come see him.

Why is this better you ask???

Because instead of Novocaine or Laughing Gas,
to knock me silly on the way there & get me on an IV sedative drip, I get this:

Yea, did I mention THAT will also be a first for me???

Fun times for Hubby.

So if you do not hear from me for a few days, do not fret.
I'm either sleeping, or sitting on the couch drooling wondering who the hell I am.

Don't worry, He has promised to take pictures JUST for all of you.

Yeeeeeay me.


Photobucket





Don't forget to check out this month's MFB!

 
Have you joined in on the postcard swap?? 
Click the button to hop in!!

Photobucket








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods