New to Legos In My Pocket??

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My wonderful hubby..

Happy Birthday baby!
(your getting so old!)
;)
I just wanted you to know how much I love you, & hope this day is amazing! <3


*ps (to my readers) ~ if u have been following along or have been listening on twitter, u know that right now I am sitting in my awesome cabin, on the beautiful lake Pend Orielle with my hubby & the MiNiCrew... So please excuse the DULLness of this post compared to normal... Its being written & posted from my phone :)

*Pss ~ If you want to keep up on the hilarious-ness that IS the MiNiCrew vacation, please make sure to follow us on twitter : @MrsJLRussell & @myfamilyisCRZY .... Definitely woth it! Giggles for DAYS! :D
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanna say "CHeeeeeeese" now! how old is old?? happy birthday to your hubby!!

have fun at the cabin!! lucky ducky!! enjoy!

Post a Comment

Leave love, leave hate, leave WHATEVER you feel... as long as what is left is HONEST & REAL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods