New to Legos In My Pocket??

Saturday, July 16, 2011

... I'm Niiiifty-Thriiifty Babes!




I'm joinin up again this week.. but I'm backtracking... 
I'm going to show you what the hubbkins & I wore on the 4th:


We were lookin HOTT!



Me
Dress/belt = Torrid $80
Shoes = Payless $25
Aviators = WetSeal $20 / 2Pair
Necklace = Thrifted from a GalPal

Ryan
Shorts = Walmart $20
Shoes = Walmart $20
White Tee = Walmart $10 /6Pack
Hat = Target $12
Hubby is what he likes to call "Nifty-thrifty-foSHIZZLE"

... I swear I love him so...

Photobucket






2 comments:

Olivia Grace said...

You look gorgeous!!! I LOVE that dress on you! What a sweet couple:)

kellichristinecase said...

pretty dress!

Post a Comment

Leave love, leave hate, leave WHATEVER you feel... as long as what is left is HONEST & REAL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods