New to Legos In My Pocket??

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Juice, R2D2, Postcards, & Ice Cream...


It's been awhile, 
We felt we needed to show thanks.



Jaimie
1. Juice in the City  - new adventures in my blogging world.

2. Baby Gibblet - more of a blessing than I think I even knew...

3. Postcards - helping keep cabin fever at bay...

4. My Planner book -would never be able to keep my head on with out it. :)



Ryan

1. COMAST - been laggy so long, I'm kinda ballin at it....

2. New job - been awhile, nice to feel secure again.

3. Star wars R2D2 xbox - those noises are AWESOME! (Even though she still has to say yes...)

4. Ice Cream - it's ice cream... DUH.


What Are YOU thankful for??





Photobucket













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for the way my son makes me forget all the things that bother me.

I'm thankful for the way Mike makes me feel needed :)

Post a Comment

Leave love, leave hate, leave WHATEVER you feel... as long as what is left is HONEST & REAL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods