New to Legos In My Pocket??

Monday, July 25, 2011

Drumroll Pleeeaaassse!!!


The winners have been chosen!!













Allie, Dani, & Melissa .... You have ALL won $25 to Juice in the city!! :D
Email me at Legosinmypocket(at)hotmail(dot)com with your full name & email address 
so I can send it ahead to my JITC contact!

Congratulations Ladies!!


Photobucket


Don't forget to check out the newest MFB feature!
Corn Fed Girl
 
Have you shown us YOUR love??? 
Click the button to join in!!
 
Have you joined in on the postcard swap?? 
Click the button to hop in!!

Photobucket


2 comments:

Melissa Winters said...

Yay!! Thank you so much! Lol I've never won anything like this before! :)

Miss Allie said...

Yay!! Can't wait to browse the site and see what all they have!

Post a Comment

Leave love, leave hate, leave WHATEVER you feel... as long as what is left is HONEST & REAL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods