New to Legos In My Pocket??

Friday, April 15, 2011

Now I know my A B C's...


 First I saw this over at
Photobucket
& I keep seeing this everywhere this week and thought I'd join in!



Age: 24
Bedsize: Queen sized with a trillion pillows!
Chore you hate: Scrubbing the bathroom.. hurts my back soooo bad!
Dogs:  Mazda!! 
...My snuggly puggly bubba bug...
Essential start of the day: Toothbrush. toothpaste. YUM.
Favorite color: DUUUUUHHHHdude
Gold 0r silver: Silver
Height:  A striking 5'2"!!
Instruments I play or have played: Flute & piano.. 
but I would LOVE to learn acoustic guitar.
Job title : WIFE:)
kids: Not yet, lost one in October... but trying again
live: Kent, Washington
Mom's name:  Codi
Nickname: James, Bean, Booger...
Overnight hospital stays: One possibly... but I can't quite remember..
Pet peeve:  OH BOY.
Un-rinsed dishes, toothpaste lids left off, dirty socks stuffed in corners, liars, 
incessant noises, taking clothes out of dyer before they are dry, Two-faced people, 
hands & feet...
quote from a movie: I have a few...
"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."
Fight Club (1999)
"What makes you think you can just walk in there and find, uh, what we need?"
- "They're called boobs, Ed."
Erin Brockovich (2000)
 
"What we do in life echoes in eternity."
Gladiator (2000)
Right or left handed: Right
Siblings: 
  Breanna                                                            Danielle
Nieka                                                                Michael

time you wake up:  uuugh.. do I have to answer that??
underwear:  Of course O.o
vegetables you dislike:... not many really.. I'm not incredibly fond of cabbage.
What makes you run late: does ME count??
x-rays you've had done: Ankle, Hand, Ribs, Teeth, & Bowel.
yummy food you make: uhm.. hello?? Almost EVERYTHING?!?!
zoo animal : Tiger!!

If you decide to do one of these, link it up over here on Lindsay's Scenic Glory!
Have a fun week!

Don't forget to stop by FTLOB for:







Photobucket






Don't forget to check out the newest features!

Legos In My Pocket








2 comments:

♥ Nadine said...

I love to learn so much about you... That's just great. I love your favourite movie quotes. :)

Talk to you soon, lovely. :-*

OT and ET said...

LOVED reading this! My hubs has been doing our laundry since the (ahem) dryer incident and he always brings it home 95% dry. Grrrr. Grrrr! hahaxoxo

Post a Comment

Leave love, leave hate, leave WHATEVER you feel... as long as what is left is HONEST & REAL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods