New to Legos In My Pocket??

Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding!!



They did it!!

And Ryan & I stayed up ALLLLLL night to watch it!
yup.yup.yup.

...I luvd the Hats... 


(& Hated a few too)

...I luvd the trees...


...I luvd the Procession on the Mall...


 ...I lud the Queen...


...I luvd the Bridesmaids & Ring Bearers...


& I LUVD the DRESS!!!

(note angry little one here in the left corner!!!! wowsa!)

OhmyGawdPeeeeerrrrrfect!!!!!

Definitely a beautiful, elegant, regal celebration.


Take a look here at the beautiful married couple!!



Want to leave a message for the happy couple?
Click HERE to sign the


Photobucket



 Don't forget that its:








4 comments:

Unknown said...

I laughed out loud at the angry little girl! HAHAHAHHAHA

Anonymous said...

I wish the wedding hadn't been on so damn early! But from the pictures I saw of the dress and the kiss, that is one happy couple! Kate makes a gorgeous bride!

Never really understood why that style of hat (the only hat-wearer who isn't wearing that style is the Queen. Her's looks better) is so popular. I guess it's a matter of taste?

Eschelle Westwood Mumfection said...

it was honestly divine i cried the whole time!

OKinUK said...

For some reason, I wasn't following you. I thought I was... Derp. NOW I am.

It was pretty cool, the wedding and stuff.

Post a Comment

Leave love, leave hate, leave WHATEVER you feel... as long as what is left is HONEST & REAL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods