New to Legos In My Pocket??

Monday, June 27, 2011

The Switch


FIRST
 
Have you checked out this weeks 
Photo Swap? : Scenes Of Summer
 
 
&
My shot for:
MM3
 ...Go ahead, I'll wait...

...I'm sooooo in love with Summertime...
 So happy it's finally here!



Just watched this movie


It was really cute!

Here is the IMDb Summary:
An unmarried 40-year-old woman turns to a turkey baster in order to become pregnant. Seven years later, she reunites with her best friend, who has been living with a secret: he replaced her preferred sperm sample with his own.
 


I really thought this was a great movie... there were alot of relationship quirks that I could relate to with an old "buddy" of mine. What I love is that they are the most awesome-est of friends for the longest time, which adds that whole element of 
"You KNOW me!" or "I Knooow you dude..." 
but... (because of things i don't want to give away...) 
the long term friendship that they have, actually ends up causing alot of funny twists & turns & inside jokes that will have you giggling out loud. 
 PLUS: I absolutely LOVE Jeff Goldblum & his sarcastic wit!
 
:D Definitely worth watching!

4 outta 5 stars 
on the PocketLego movie scale!!

Photobucket
 
Have you joined in on the postcard swap?? 
Click the button to hop in!!

Photobucket





1 comment:

♥ Nadine said...

Ah, thanks for the recommendation. I need to keep my eyes open for this one. Even tho' Jen always plays the same roles, I still love her. Always have, always will. I've never been Team Angelina! :)
Also, I'm totally with you: SUMMERTIME is the best!! :)

Lots of love! Hugs & Kisses. XO.

Post a Comment

Leave love, leave hate, leave WHATEVER you feel... as long as what is left is HONEST & REAL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods