New to Legos In My Pocket??

Friday, June 10, 2011

I spy with my little eye...










I'm joining back in on the Hunt! I'm a few days late with these ones... but these are so far some of my FAVORITES that I've taken for the Hunt so far...so i still wanted to share them! I'm quite happy with them :D
(hopefully I can get ahead of the game tomorrow!)

*I posted these pictures over on my photography blog, Pocket Memories.
Click here to head over and read a little background on each photo, 
and follow us there as well for any future photo swaps!*



1. HOT HOT HOT


2. Finding Form


3. Front Page of the News


4. Chore


5. Beads

This weeks prompts:
  1. Long Exposure
  2. Shape(s)
  3. Green
  4. Fruit
  5. Childhood Memory (Now&Then)
   So Start taking those photos, & getting them ready... And then link up on Sunday over on Ramblings & Photos. (Click the Scavenger Hunt button at the top of this post!) 
Linky is open till Tuesday!

Can't wait to see yours!




 

Photobucket




 
Don't forget to check out the newest MFB feature!






 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave love, leave hate, leave WHATEVER you feel... as long as what is left is HONEST & REAL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods