New to Legos In My Pocket??

Thursday, June 30, 2011

I'm Thiiirsty....


Since its Ryan's Friday.. we're going to sit back, relax, & enjoy not having ANYTHING to do. 

*Ahhhhhhh...That's nice.*

& what better to compliment a lazy day? 
None other than:





Here's what We're having!
 Recipe & Pix compliments of Make it & Love it


"Simply Lemonade brand lemonade (real lemon juice, not from concentrate, seriously delicious), frozen unsweetened raspberries, and ice.  Okay, and a little sugar if desired." 
That's all you need!
  • Blend up some of the juice with the ice.
  • Add frozen raspberries. 
  • Blend that all up again. 
  •  Add some sugar to taste.
  • Then pour and serve.
 Wah-Lah! Delicious summer refreshment... 

Enjoy!

Photobucket




6 comments:

Shabby Chic Mom said...

oh man so thirsty myself!!


following from thursday hop! would love for you to follow back and say hello!
http://www.bragallaboutit.com

Kitty said...

ME WANT. Raspberry lemonade is the best.

Miss Anita said...

that looks really yummy. question, is simply lemonade just like lemon juice or something? I don't think I've seen it before. and loving the reference to lego.

Jaimie said...

Remy - i kno right? :) It was soooo yummy!

Little Missy me - Simply Lemonade has no preserves or extra sweeteners or color-dyes. all natural :D & thank you1

Laura Darling said...

Mmm that sounds so good. It sort of reminds me of that new frozen strawberry lemonade McDonald's has! i haven't tried it yet, but I love treats like this in the summertime!

♥ Nadine said...

Man, now I'm thirst, too. :( And I don't even have all the things at home to make me such a smoothie...

Gonna try it soon, tho. :)

Here's to a happy weekend, friend. You have a long one, right? Ah, enjoy!
XO. Lots of love.

Post a Comment

Leave love, leave hate, leave WHATEVER you feel... as long as what is left is HONEST & REAL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods