New to Legos In My Pocket??

Sunday, June 26, 2011

MFB Question of the Week



If you could be any animal for a week,
what would you be?


This one was tough. I really had to think about it... But I think I'm going to go with:


via

via

I know there is alot of controversy around the white tiger.. 
but i think there is something so majestically beautiful about them.


What about you???



Now make sure you head over & check Lauren out!
v v Click this button!! v v 
 
 
Also, Don't forget to check out this weeks 
Photo Swap: Scenes Of Summer
 
 
 
Photobucket









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would TOTALLY be a cat, only because I prefer them over dogs and we have two of them, so I know what their day is like. And it's nice :)

Post a Comment

Leave love, leave hate, leave WHATEVER you feel... as long as what is left is HONEST & REAL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods