New to Legos In My Pocket??

Monday, May 16, 2011

I've been slackin...


So since my momma's recent move to Hawaii, Ryan & I have moved into her place...

Since the move I have been so busy packing, cleaning, unpacking, so on & so forth,
That  I have just been 
Waaaaaaaaaaay
to exausted for computer time. 
(so I have become way to reliant on my scheduled posts...)

but I am down to my last few boxes,
I'm ALMOST done!!!

& will be back to my regular active blogging self ASAP. :D

*If you would like, Stop over HERE & see my post
for the Something Green photo swap!*

..Hang in there with me...


Photobucket


 
Don't forget to check out the newest features!



1 comment:

Jessi said...

I'm anxiously awaiting your return! :)

Moving is such a pain. I hope you have a great day.

Post a Comment

Leave love, leave hate, leave WHATEVER you feel... as long as what is left is HONEST & REAL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods