New to Legos In My Pocket??

Saturday, May 28, 2011

!! Danielle !!


AHHHH!!!
It's HERE!

It's Danielle's birthday!!
This little munchkin:
 

 ...is turning...
15! 

...Holey Crappo I'm getting old...

She's an awesome lil chic with a sassy I-dun-care-what-you-think-cause-I'm-ME kinda attitude and a goofball outlook on life. Pair that with an 80's inspired wardrobe & you got it made! She's my absolute all-time buddy
(Since day #1  ya'll!)
& I can't WAIT to watch her grow even more!




She's not expecting this post, so hopefully its a good surprise!
(Luv ya Brewster!)

Stop by HER PAGE, send her a birthday greeting,

Legos In My Pocket

& help me make this the most  
AWESOME
birthday ever!!

*It's us against the world, kid.*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIELLE!!!


Photobucket










2 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

Happy Birthday Danielle!

Anonymous said...

Aww! Happy birthday Danielle!

Post a Comment

Leave love, leave hate, leave WHATEVER you feel... as long as what is left is HONEST & REAL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods