New to Legos In My Pocket??

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday




Ryan


1. Manwich Burgers - they are AH-MAZE-ING-LY Delicous.

2. Family - They help us when we really need it.

3. Cars - Sometimes a drive is just something you need.

4. Thick insulation in the walls - So when Niecie is crying, I can still Sleep. :)

Jaimie
  1. Family Dinner Nights - I love having everyone around the table talking and laughing. 

2. Toilet Paper - Because you really don't know how much you enjoy it. :)
3. Me time - Sleeping, Cleaning, Bathtime, Reading... It keeps my sanity intact.

4. My Momma - Sometimes, just the smallest wink, smile, or hug from her can change my day. <3

Anthony


1. Payday - Its $$$!!!

2. Mountain Dew - My favorite

3. Leveling up in Call of Duty- Gets me better stuffs :)

4. The weekend - its time AWAY from work.


Melissa
1. Jalepenjo Poppers 
- Cause I am a fatkid :)
 
2. Naptime 
- Cause I love me some sleep. <3
 
3. Baby Wipes 
- They keep everything suuuper clean
 
4 Family Dinners 
- keeps the family together.






What Are YOU thankful for??











Don't forget to click here for the NEWEST YOTM 
"Year of the Monkey" Post!
 
 
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave love, leave hate, leave WHATEVER you feel... as long as what is left is HONEST & REAL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods