New to Legos In My Pocket??

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy New Year!!



Where the hell did the time go? 


What started as taking the weekend off, turned into a week, turned into a few...

I had gotten a new job that was throwing off my schedule from what was normal for me. I was tired ALL the time. And any free time I did have, I wanted to spend sitting & relaxing with my husband... Not ignoring him while I dove deeply into the depths of the Bloggershpere. 

Then it was the holidays, & I had neither the time nor patience to sit down and write about anything. I had a house to decorate, gifts to buy, dinners to plan... & a party to throw!

Somewhere in all the hooplah, I lost my new job. yup.

I would think, "Geez, I haven't written in weeks. I need to get back on track." & I would plan to sit down and write. I would get a pad or paper & a pen, and start to brainstorm... or I would try, but I would end up with a blank page & a headache.

But now the new year is here!

The holidays are over, the decorations are put away, the kitchen is cleaned,
I'm almost completely caught up on all of the shows I've been watching or have been wanting to watch. I can't do any more on Eric's blanket until I get more yarn...
& now I have NOTHING to do!

I've kept up as best as I could on all of your blogs, but I've missed all you!!

So my friends, trying my best to stick with my resolutions...
I'm BACK!!


Hopefully I can do it. :D



Photobucket




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods