New to Legos In My Pocket??

Friday, January 20, 2012

Now I miss summertime... (5Q's)








1. Where do you hide the reeeally good snacks?
 My bedroom. 
If I even get the chance to hide them, before I eat them... :)

2. Do u keep your vehicle clean or am I the only one who has things falling out of their van?
Not a van, but I am *HOrriBLE* at keeping my car clean.

3. Have you ever been to Vegas?
 No! But I really want to! I'm not a gambler AT ALL. I hate gambling... 
But I think everything else that is there would be AWESOME to experience!

4. Warm room light blankets or cold room warm snuggly blanket?
 Warm weather, Light breeze, thin pink lava-lava, & a delicious summer drink. Wait...That wasn't one of the choices was it?? I guess I'll go with cold room warm blankie.. cause that means we MUST be at our cabin... & I love it there! <3 

5. What is the worst airplane/flying experience you've ever had?
The ONLY one I have ever had! I've only been on a plane once, 
& the anxiety was so bad I was convinced I was gonna die!



Don't forget to check out 366 Pages
1 picture & 1 simple thought for each day this year.

Today's photo:
Page 20 of 366 - Breathtaking.



Photobucket


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods