New to Legos In My Pocket??

Monday, November 28, 2011

Away on an island...



You are going to crash on a remote island with no hope of rescue (think LOST, but alone and nothing supernatural). You have one standard size suitcase. You put anything in it that will fit, regardless of whether you actually own it, are able to afford it, or could get it through airport security. What do you bring? 


Gonna have to go with the same answer as last week:
My Hubbly.






I'd Never survive without him... Saddest part? I know he'd fit.
I've stuffed him in my standard many many times... :D





Photobucket






Don't forget to check out this month's MFB!
 
ThingsNOTBagels
 
 
 
Have you joined in on the postcard swap?? 
Click the button to hop in!!

Photobucket







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods