New to Legos In My Pocket??

Saturday, January 21, 2012

I Love my whiteboard!


Linking up with Sam today for


1. Do you live close to where you grew up? Why?
2. Have you ever been so angry that you almost lost control?
3. Are you a fan of a musical act that slightly embarrasses you?
4. Is there a movie that always makes you cry?
5. Who is the most famous person that you've met?
6. Before you leave your home, what must you have?
7. What do you miss the most about being a kid?
8. Tell us about a passion of yours that your readers would not expect.
9. At what age do you think you'd be to think, “I've had a great run”?


I decided to be a bit weird this week, 
so I drew out my answers! :) 
















 Wanna join in? Click on over to Sam's Blog & link up!!


Don't forget to check out 366 Pages
1 picture & 1 simple thought for each day this year.

Today's photo:


Page 21 of 366 - Snow covered spring


Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods